1. Where is the Uniform Shop?
Located under the stairs at the main entrance to the College.
2. What are your opening hours?
January 2019 > 17th, 18th, 21st-25th, 28th from 10am -4pm and 29th Jan 8am-4pm
Term Time (from 1 Feb 2019)- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1.30pm-4.30pm
3. Once I have ordered, how soon can I pick up my items?
Once ordered and paid for on-ine your items will be packed during opening hours and left for pick up at Reception which is open from 8am until 4.30pm school days. For example, if you order on a weekend or monday, your order will be packed on tuesday and left at reception for pick up any time after 8am tuesday.
4. Do you have uniform fitting services?
Sure. Simply pop into the Uniform Shop during opening hours and we will help you and your son out.
5. How can I contact the Uniform Shop after hours?
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you during opening hours.
6. What is your returns policy?
Any item can be exchanged or refunded with proof of purchase within 14 days. The item needs to be in sellable condition in its original packaging with tags on.
7. Do you sell second hand uniforms?
Yes - we sell these on behalf of other parents - but we do not sell second hand items online. Pop into the shop during opening hours and see what we have.